Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spaghetti Reworked and Chicken Kiev



This is a belated post but i took the photos so i thought i would still post them for you all.
This was Friday nights dinner, which was comprised of the left over spaghetti from the other nights dinner.

I did the boys dinner in the microwave, my oldest was helping with the cheese which he loves to do, all i did was whack some chopped up ham, and olives in a bowl along with the spaghetti and heated it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Once done we stirred through the cheese along with some tomatoes (at his request) and some rocket and avocado.
My youngest doesn't like tomatoes rocket or avocado so i just left that out for his bowl.


Easy done in about 10 mins. I didn't have enough spaghetti left for my meal so ended up using the salad ingredients for a salad, and cooked a pre done chicken kiev in the oven.
Lovely for a friday night easy dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment