Thursday, May 14, 2009

A quick dinner 14-5-09 - Bacon and Eggs

So, First cab off the ranks so to speak, here is tonight's dinner, a quick and easy one requested by my oldest "bacon and eggs".



The ingredients: The sausages were left over from a dinner earlier in the week, and my youngest wont eat egg so i had to give him something other than just "bacon", I had the spinach which needed to be eaten rather than thrown out and the mushrooms where from the tin, so this is my dinner, the boys receiving a selection of what they will and wouldn't eat :) I have always had beans with eggs ever since i was a young child, to me eggs just don't seem the same without them.


Tonight we also had dessert, we don't every night but felt like a bit of icecream for the boys (ok and me). I had a couple of honey jumbles (the cookies) left over so popped them in along with the strawberry topping.
Next few dinners will be using up whats in the cupboard so abit of creative cooking ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment